Thursday 16 January 2014

Joules Bath & Shower Set


I'm a massive body product junkie and I'm constantly on the look out for more products that will leave me with silky smooth skin and smelling great (isn't everyone?!). The Joules Bath & Shower Set* is definitely helping me on my way to achieve this dream! The set comes with a tube of body wash and body lotion, and a pot of body butter and body scrub. The body wash is great, it lathers up well and smells lovely. It's totally refreshing and great to wake up with in the morning.  The lotion has a really fresh smell, pretty similar to the body butter. This will be perfect to use when travelling as it's small and leaves skin feeling nourished. It absorbed really quickly too, a big plus! I've tried Joules body butter before and totally loved it, so I'm really happy to have another one! They make my skin so smooth and leave it smelling nice for ages afterwards. I tend to use body scrub twice a week to ensure that my skin stays as smooth as possible. I tend to get dry patches of skin on my arms, and using this scrub on those patches makes them feel so much better.

As always, the packaging for Joules is lovely. The floral box is great for reusing (I'm currently storing jewellery in mine!) and the product cases are really cute. The products are quite small in size, making them perfect for travelling. I'd recommend this set if you're looking for some smaller products to try out or if you're looking for some travel friendly bath and shower products. It's currently on sale too, so pick it up quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment