Thursday 9 January 2014

Bobbi Brown Smokey Cool Eye Palette


Look how pretttttttttty. I wanted some glitter eyeshadow colours that I could wear for nights out but I couldn't find any sold seperately that I liked. I saw quite a few bloggers review this palette in December and instantly fell in love. The glitters are exactly what I wanted, and the browns create such a lovely dark smokey eye. I did find that the glitter shades have quite a lot of fall down, but it's easily removed, or you can just hold a tissue under your eye whilst applying. The lightest shade is perfect for the corner of your bottom lash line, but I found it slightly too light to wear as a base colour. I used the black in the outer corner of my eye and it was really easily blended. I can't actually find this online any more so sorry for featuring something that you can't actually buy, but I had to share my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment