Friday 21 June 2013

Fudge Violet Toning Shampoo



Brassy tones, the bane of any blondes life. I always try and keep my hair looking white, but it's so frustrating when it turns yellow after a few days. I've tried more or less every purple shampoo going, but the best has to be Fudge.

You can tell by the picture just how much of a deep purple this shampoo is. It actually terrified me putting it on my light hair! This lathers up really well and covers the whole of your hair with ease. I tend to leave it on for 5 - 10 minutes, depending on how brassy my hair is, and it takes the yellow tones straight out. Unlike other purple shampoos I've tried, this doesn't leave my hair feeling damaged and tangled. It leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny, yay! The only downside to this product is that it does stain your hands. It doesn't last for more than a few hours, but you do have to deal with corpse-like purple hands for a while!

I don't think you can buy this in stores, but most hairdressers tend to have it. I bought it on Amazon because I'm lazy. I'd definitely recommend this product if you're trying to get rid of brassy tones, works like a charm!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to go blonde last year and this is the reason I didn't - I'm far to lazy for all of this! Your hair looks amazing though.

    www.whatmolliedid.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's seriously so much effort! I wish I could pull off being brunette! Thank you though :)xo

      Delete