Tuesday 11 June 2013

What's In My Handbag | MoneySupermarket Competition


I've vowed to start posting more personal posts, and I thought the MoneySupermarket What's In My Handbag competition was a great way to start. You can find the details of this competition here. There are great prizes to be won, along with 6 £25 ASOS vouchers, curtsey of Fashion Perks. I love these kind of posts (mainly because I'm really nosey) and decided to take the plunge to see how much I really carry around with me, gulp. 

River Island Bag - £25.00, River Island Purse - £20 (Purse contents roughly £40), iPod Classic - £200, iPod Holder - £10, Lighter - £1, Pack of Cards - £1, Compact Mirror - £2, Cath Kidston Diary - £9, Glasses - £80, Sunglasses - £4, iPhone 4S - worth approx £449, Vans iPhone Case - £25.00, Makeup Bag - £6.99, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - £3.99, Maybelline Rocket Volum Mascara - £7.99, Benefit Boi-ing Concealer - £17.50, MAC Studio Fix Powder - £20.50, Revlon ColourStay Ultimate Suede - £8.99, Superdrug Hair Grips - £1.39. Total = £933.35

Eeeeek! Nearly £1000, no way am I carrying around that much with me every day?! I'm pretty ridiculous when it comes to packing a bag, hence the pack of cards. You never know when they might come in handy! I'm really shocked at that amount, oh man. I knew it'd be pretty high from my iPod, iPhone and Makeup but jeeeeeez. Link me if you guys have done this competition, I love having a nose in other peoples bags!

6 comments:

  1. I don't know how I haven't come across before! It's so adorable and you take very lovely photos! Following you now!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed having a nosey at this! haha I'm just putting together my post for later, I was so shocked when I added mine up (it's even more than yours!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these posts haha! No way?! Excited to read yours haha, that's insane! xo

      Delete
  3. Really enjoy more personal posts like this :) its so scary when you realise how much is actually in your bag! Haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, I find just review after review can get a bit boring. I know right, I'm so gonna be more careful where I leave my bag now! xo

      Delete