Monday 20 January 2014

Red lipsticks: the top three


Two things have changed about me in the past few months. 1) After being too afraid to wear red lipstick for years, I'm now wearing it every day. 2) I've become addicted to coffee. I've pretty much fallen into the biggest cliche in the world, and I love it. These are my top three red's that I seem to be carrying around with me everywhere. First up is one of the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks in shade 01. This is a really deep red with added shine. I find that this is my go to red lipstick on colder days as it's not drying on the lips. Pretty much everyone has reviewed these Kate Moss lipsticks so I won't go into too much detail about them, but for only £5.49 the staying power is great. Next up is MAC's Diva. I reviewed this here, and I'm still loving it. Lastly, another one of Rimmel's Kate Moss lipsticks. This time it's one from the matte range, and it's in shade 107. This has a hint of a purple undertone to it and I absolutely love it. It's more of a berry shade than a red, but I'm classing it as one anyway! Like all matte lipsticks, it does tend to cling to dry lips so it's not great for the inevitable lips from hell during winter, but I tend to whack on a load of lip scrub and lip butter and go for it anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment