Saturday 13 July 2013

MoneySupermarket's Holiday Habits Poll

I recently took part in MoneySupermarket's 'Holiday Habits' poll, where they tried to find out the nations holiday habits! I found the results really interesting, and I've shown it below for you all to check out. Now I'm going back to sunbathing in the garden with homemade sangria, wishing I was on holiday. At least England is actually having some pretty decent weather at the moment!





Image source: MoneySupermarket Travel Insurance

What'd you guys think to these results? Being the nosey person I am, I loved finding out how the nation acted when they're away! Also, I'm changing my theme around at the moment so sorry for how messy it looks at the moment! I'm getting there, aha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment