Thursday 26 September 2013

MUA Mud Pie Nail Polish



I went to go paint my nails the other day, and realised that all my dark/autumn shades had gone gloopy, so it was completely justified that I broke my spending ban to get a new colour, right? I'd actually been wanting to try the MUA shades for a while. I tend to stick to Barry M if I'm going for a high street brand, but for £1 the MUA polishes drew me in. I went for this lovely pinky-brown shade that I think goes perfectly with the grey and gloomy weather! I did have to apply quite a few coats to get rid of the streaks, but for only a pound, I can't really complain. I put my OPI top coat over the top and it lasted about a week before it started to chip. I'm pretty impressed with quality of the MUA polishes considering the price, and I'll definitely be purchasing more in their range!

No comments:

Post a Comment