Wednesday 22 May 2013

Maybelline Rocket Volum Express Mascara



Okay, so I know everyone and their mother have given their opinion on this product, but I'm quickly falling in love with it so I thought I'd give my two cents!

I never really see the point in purchasing mascara from high end brands. I find that high street brands work just as well (sometimes even better) at a fraction of the price. Before this I used Benefits They're Real, and as much as I loved it, this gives me more or less the same results. I have naturally really long lashes, which means they have a tendency to clump together when I apply mascara. The wand used in this mascara does a really great top at evenly spreading the product without making my lashes stick together. I tend to prefer plastic wands to bristle wands so this suits me fine. Bristle wands tend to make the product go all gloopy (technical term right there) on my lashes, I can never get the hang of them. 

I really recommend this product, I think it might even be my new favourite mascara! I'll more than likely end up repurchasing this after I run out. Do you guys have a loyal mascara?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I really want to like this mascara but it usually makes my lashes look too fake for my taste! It looks great on you though! Maybe i'm putting too much on or something...
    Jennifer

    http://naturewithnurture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a while to get used to it, it clumped at first but I really like it now! xo

      Delete