Saturday 20 April 2013

You're on your own in the real world


 Topshop Top | Zara Trousers and Belt

I have no idea how to dress for this weather! It's cold and rainy one minute, warm and sunny the next. I bought these trousers from ZARA last year and never actually wore them, so I thought I'd give them their debut today! They're quite a thick material, but the fact they're cropped keep you quite cool. I like the colour of them too, perfect for spring. I bought this top on Thursday after continuously coming back to it in store. I think it's different to the standard classic white tee by adding different coloured sleeves, and the mesh side panel means you can either dress it up or down. 

I go back to university for the week on Monday for my exams, boo :( I'm feeling really unconfident about them so please wish me luck!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment