Tuesday 6 November 2012

Balance Me Balancing Face Moisteriser


Before I found this little gem, I was going frantic trying to find the perfect moisturiser. I annoyingly have combination skin, which means most moisturisers I tried tend to make certain areas on my face extra oily. I was on a mission to find a moisturiser that would work for me, and it wasen't until Glamour relseased Balance Me freebies that I found the Balancing Face Moisteriser wonder.

I had heard so many great things about this brand but I didn't want to spend so much on a product when I wasn't sure if it was going to work. The bottle states that it's for 'normal to combination skin' and Balance Me are known for their natural and organic products, so I had high hopes! I applied the product after removing my makeup and went to bed. In the morning my skin was incredibly soft, and after a week of use my skin was visibly clearer and healthier.

I'm really impressed by this moisturiser and I've f i n a l l y found one that works for my skin, yaaay! Balance Me have a range of moisturisers for different skin types so I'd definitely recommend them for anyone.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment