Thursday 20 September 2012

Back to Northampton!



Woah, almost two weeks since I last posted. Sorry guys! I just moved back to Northampton for my second year of university so I've been really busy packing and getting settled in (and getting drunk obviously!) and not had time to post! Being me, I forgot to bring loads of things, including my camera! I was going to review this great new moisturiser I've been using but I'll save that for next month when I can actually get some decent quality pictures to show you. Instead, here are pictures of my new house! They're from my phone so the sizing is weird and the quality is awful but oh well! It's me and two other people living here and I really like it! So excited for this year! :D



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. that doesn't look like such a bad place at all, have fun!! :D loving your room! xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it, so weird to be living on my own though! xo

      Delete
  2. This is cute!
    love your blog! love the style and the layout! so great!
    could you please check out mine? would be an honour!!!
    Itsfashiondamnit
    Thanks so much!
    Lottie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete