Saturday 18 August 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain - the forgotton one!

I know this is probably against the beauty blogger law, but I've yet to try the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lipbalm... shock horror! I've developed such an attachment to the lipstain I normally use that I haven't felt the need to try a new one. I am half way there though, because my favourite lipstain is the Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain and Balm!



This product is pretty much just the downgrade of the Kissable Balm. Before that came out there was this, and I completely fell in love with it. I think putting colour on your lips really completes a look. I have naturally quite dull coloured lips, so without using something with colour in I look half dead! I still haven't found a lipstick that gives me the lasting colour I want, so I've resorted to lipstain and it definitely works!

With my braces (boo), I get quite dry lips that can crack and end up really painful. I started to carry around vaseline but I found that it did take off any colour that I wore. There is no built in balm like the kissable stain with this product, however on the end of the applicator there is a handy little balm that you can use after applying colour! This keeps my lips soft and doesn't remove any colour from the stain. 

There are literally tons of colours to choose from, quite a few more than what the Kissable balm currently has. With past lip stains I've found that they leave quite a nasty taste on the lips, but this feels lovely and even provides a slight berry scent. It applies so easily and lasts for ages. I normally apply this stain with my normal makeup in the morning, and some still rubs off when removing it at night. I do like to top this up during the day to keep the colour vibrant, but some colour does remain for hours.

The only downside to this product is that it is slightly expensive at £7.99, but in my opinion it's totally worth it.

I know I'll love the Kissable Lipbalm, I'll buy it eventually! That's next on my list when this one runs out :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I have this as well and I agree that it is really good. I really want to try the kissable balms I hope they are as good as this one is.

    http://prettylitlefashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revlon Just Bittens are my FAVOURITE :)

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! They stay on for ages and don't dry my lips out! xo

      Delete
  3. such a nice colour :)
    Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete