Monday 2 July 2012

Weekly want #2


I love the 'festival fashion' so I was browsing the section on topshop and found this. I love chunky cardigans and I'm always looking to expand my collection! This is different to the ones I already have as it has come with a hood. The pattern is unique and I love the specks of colour throughout.

I only have one flannel shirt and I've been looking for another one for a while. All of the colours I've tried have been really unflattering on, but this one looks lovely.

My wardrobe is pretty much filled with oversized things, so why not buy more?! I think the colour of this shirt is lovely, and I'll be able to dress it up or down. The big pockets on this makes it different to anything else I own and the quarter length sleeves give it a nice finish.

I realised that I don't have any nice flats the other day when I had no choice but to wear heels out. I've seen these on a few people and I think they're lovely. They look really nice and the studs give them a beautiful edge.

Oops, my want's are all from topshop this week! I really need to try and buy clothes from other places but oh well, I'm happy with my clothes, aha!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I really love the shirt. Would look great with a pair of cut offs and some plimsoles <3

    Have added you button to my page! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what I was thinking! Thank you! :) ox

      Delete