Thursday 19 July 2012

A slightly late.... weekly want!


I want to start making an effort to wear more dresses as I like how they can be dressed either up or down. I think this would be perfect in the day with a chunky cardigan, or great for going out with a pair of heels.

I'm a sucker for simple logo tops and this one is awesome, aha. I've been lusting after the Jac Vanek 'I hate everyone' jacket, but since that it out of my price range I think this is perfect!

Apparently my arms have decided to get longer because I no longer fit in all my old A/W jumpers! :( I need to start up my collection again and this is so cute. The colour is adorable and will go with pretty much everything. The material doesn't look too thick either so it'll be perfect for layering. 

I've been meaning to invest in a pair of plain black wedges for ages, but I've never got around to it. They're great for nights out when you can't be bothered with heels but they're great for the day too. Staple shoe wear and I need to get my hands on a pair!

I have a thing for piling braces on my arms and this would be an awesome addition. I have the gold and clear version of this and I think this version will look cool with it.

I love chunky knit cardigans and I want this one so badly! I really doubt my ones from last year will last though this A/W as I pretty much lived in them, so I have an excuse to buy more! So cute. 

Ugh, along with this I have loads of jewellery bookmarked that I won't bore you with. Why am I so poor?! This degree better be worth it, screw you university!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love that chunky knitted cardigan, looks much more expensive than New Look! Love those wedge boots too, definitely perfect for nights out when you don't want to totter around in heels! X

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what I thought! I've had an Ark one bookmarked for ages but it was almost twice the price as this and looks exactly the same! Haha I bought the wedges yesterday, they're a must! :P xo

      Delete
  2. thanks! lovely blog, followed back xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wish list, I love the cardi and dress :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these things are so pretty! I really like your blog :) I found you through the BBU blog hop

    Vicky xo

    describethesky.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yours is awesome too! followed back xo

      Delete