Sunday 22 February 2015

Minimalistic


So, apparently at some point I turned into a real life adult, and I'm now looking at flats and apartments and getting ready to move out of my Mum's. I said I didn't want to stay at home for longer than a year after I finished uni, and that's only 2 months away, so I've been spending every spare minute looking for furniture. I want to get my furniture sorted before I find a place or I know I'll end up really irritated with having space but nothing to fill it with. I'm going to take most of my bedroom furniture with me, so my main focus has been the living room. Pretty much all of this is from Ikea, but I'm really liking how it's looking. I definitely want to go for a grey, black and white theme, with the main feature being a massive grey sofa. I've always wanted a massive bookshelf for the living room too so I can put all my books and candles there. I'm so excited to start buying things!

No comments:

Post a Comment