Monday 11 August 2014

Current Favourites


I'm back! Blogging had to take a back seat recently. I've had such a hectic few months, with finishing university, graduating, working full time, and going on holiday! I'm jetting off on another two holidays in the next few weeks, but I've just finished my current job so I finally have some free time. I thought I'd start off by showing my favourite current face products. I'm not actually sure this counts as a face product, but I had to mention the Benefit Gimmie Brow in Light/Medium. Everyone and their mother has already raved about this, but it really is a miracle product. I'm cursed with really light, sparse brows (cheers mum), and every other product I've tried has looked way too dark for my skin. But this really works at picking up the lightest of hairs, and is the perfect colour for me. Next up is the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla. This does such a great job of brightening under my eyes, and actually covers blemishes really well. The Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 2 is my new favourite product everrrrrr. It provides the perfect amount of coverage for me, medium but edging more towards the sheer spectrum. It evens out my skintone brilliantly and covers my imperfections. To make this base even more perfect, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light dusted on top creates a lovely natural glow, and does a great job at setting my foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment