Sunday 16 February 2014

MAC Vegas Volt


Yup, another lipstick post. I've seen a lot of people posting negative reviews on MAC's Vegas Volt, and I just wanted to give my two cents because I love this lipstick! It has an amplified creme formula means this shade isn't as drying as some of the matte coral shades out there. This lipstick does tend to wear off slightly after eating a big meal, but that's pretty much true with almost all lipsticks (on me anyway, maybe I'm just a messy eater!). It does stay put through drinking and snacking though. This is such a classic coral shade and it suits basically all skin tones. I was going to say that it's a great summer shade, but I've been wearing it all winter and loving it, so maybe it's just a great year-round coral. 


2 comments:

  1. i adore this shade - need to wear it more i think!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 worth of high-end skincare on my blog, if you fancy entering! click here

    ReplyDelete