Tuesday 6 August 2013

Topshop 'Straight Ace' Lipstick


I'm a big fan of purple lipsticks. I wear dark purple shades constantly throughout winter, but I wanted a lighter shade that I can wear during summer. My friend wears this lipstick so I got it based on a good recommendation! It's such a lovely light purple colour, perfect for summer. You can easily build it up, making for a deep or light purple based on your preference. I can't find this shade in stock anywhere any more! It's been out of stock online for a while. It was reduced to £3 from £9 so I have a horrible feeling they've stopped selling it :( I'll keep my eyes peeled though, it's such a lovely colour that I definitely need to stock up. 

Do you like purple lipsticks? What's your favourite shade?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment