Tuesday 27 November 2012

Decoration ideas!



Something I always end up completely obsessing about is how to decorate a room. I end up redecorating my room pretty much monthly. I moved into my new house almost two months ago and I'm already wanting to redecorate! Winter's such a great excuse to buy fairylights, new bedsheets, candles, and of course covering everything in tinsel! I feel like a persons bedroom represents who they are so I like to update mine with how I feel (is that weird? whatever!). I've been browsing pinterest instead of doing my assignments for the past few days and I just wanted to share my favourite images, so much inspiration!

Me and my friend are moving into our own house soon so I've been looking at things to try and decorate our living room with. Probably getting ahead of ourselves but it needs to look perfect! Something I am looking into is getting some home insurance. I've heard some horror stories about people's house getting broken into so I don't think it's worth taking the risk and going without. Definitely better safe than sorry!

I'm so excited to decorate, such a great use of my student loan, aha! Do you guys have any decoration tips?
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, yes I agree winter is perfect for fairylights and candles and anything that makes a house feel cosy! I am currently redecorating our living room and am very excited about filling it with lights and Christmassy ornaments! xo

    Rosie // A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love putting the fairy lights on, especially because it gets darket earlier! Aw I'm so jealous, definitely post pictures when you're finished! :) xo

      Delete
  2. I'm obsessed with interior decorating too since I moved into my own flat! My fiance has said he's going to let me decorate however I want it for Christmas, I think he's expecting just a tree and a bit of tinsel, he's going to get a shock haha x

    http://bella-vita-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww that's so exciting! Theres no such thing as too much when it comes to christmas :P xo

      Delete